Had my oil changed and let them talk me into getting my tires rotated.They broke off the stem that holds the lug nut and didn't even bother to tell me and sent me on my way.

I noticed it when I got home and immediately called them. Nick, t he mgr, said it came in that way - I told him it most certainly did not. He said he'd call me back after checking out the situation. I had to call him the next morning and he said he found the broken lug nut and I can pick it up.

He was the one that rotated the tires and let me leave knowing he had broke it off without even telling me. I've been doing business with the 50's Pennzoil drive-thru oil change for years and have never been dealt with so shabbily. I asked them to check the air filter - he told me to go home, take it out and just dust it off. It's part of their 20 step check to do that.

They then tried to sell me a new battery and wrote on receipt battery is ok after just telling me how bad the battery is.

Sneaking and underhanded is about the only thing I can say about the 50's Pennzoil drive-thru in southgate.My daughter,husband and myself are going to have to find another oil change place because this one just lost 3 customers over such shady dealings.

Had an Experience with Pennzoil?

Comments

It is hard to believe that you have been a very loyal customer for "Years" as you had mentioned and then you get to the point that you want to choose another oil change store after one incident.Me and my kids enjoy going there especially around the holidays.

Not many small business around us go as far as they do to make their costumers feel at ease and share the joy of the Holiday, when I got there last week the employees shared with us plenty of smiles, free candies, Hot chocolate and free car wash on top of the discounted service. I tried so many other Oil changes and as a single mom I never felt so comfortable as I do when I visit that place. And during our tough economy my dollars goes long way there.

If Nick was not helpful try to contact some one else or try to reach his supervisor.

Form the way this place run I am sure they will not let it slide like that.

I Hope that help this worked for me with other situations.Good Luck and Happy Holidays.

Form the way this place run I am sure they will not let it slide like that.