Finleyville, Pennsylvania
Turnaround Time

Wife took our Ford Escape in for oil change.Was charged $55 for services and after told Penzoil no longer uses conventional oil only synthetic therefore the increased cost, current oil change at dealer is $29.95.

Rather dishonest and deceptive. This was the South Hills Village location.

Was a loyal customer will NEVER go back there again.Buyer beware.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of pennzoil oil change. Pennzoil needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned pennzoil oil change in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Pennzoil.

Had an Experience with Pennzoil?

Comments

Auto Glass Now - DON'T TAKE YOUR CAR HERE!! Auto Glass Now "Took my Lexus to have front windshield replaced after poor experience with Safelite. I made appointment prior day, and arrived at scheduled time. Waited 3 hours only to be told..." Read more Car Computer Exchange will rob you! Car Computer Exchange "ATTENTION!!! DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! PLEASE READ BELLOW. Around May 15, 2017 the "Check Engine" light of my 1999 Mercedes E320 turned ON. I ran..." Read more Interstate National Dealer Services - "VEHICLE ALERT NOTICE" - They try to force a payment over the phone Interstate National Dealer Services "This company sends a "VEHICLE ALERT NOTICE" in the mail, urging recent car buyers to call the number provided within 5 business days. They try to get you to make a..." Read more Mavis Discount Tire - Botched Alignment Mavis Discount Tire "I bought 2 new tires elsewhere because the last time I bought tires there they put the wrong size on. Mavis did an alignment on the vehicle & 5 weeks..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more Gnc - No consistency in product Gnc "I work overseas so I purchased all of my vitamins at one time which was close to $1000.00 and in my mega-man vitamin packs were a mismatch of vitamins. Some..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more